10 Must Have Vitality Essential Oils
We are having an amazing party tonight and trying lots of yummy recipes so I have been looking into the Vitality Line and I’ll get to add some recipes from tonight later on but first, let’s dig in and learn a little bit about Young Living’s Vitality essential oil line!
Each of the 27 Vitality essential oils has a regular counterpart. For example, Young Living sells Lemon essential oil and Lemon Vitality essential oil. Each Vitality essential oil is the exact same oil as it’s regular counterpart. The only difference is that each Vitality essential oil includes a label with instructions for internal consumption (dietary/supplement use), while it’s regular counterpart includes a label with topical/aromatic instructions. For 20 years, Young Living had all three uses (topical, aromatic, and dietary) listed on several bottles of their essential oil. Young Living separated the uses on different bottles to satisfy the marketing requirements of the FDA.
If you are wanting to know more about how you should get started just go to this page right here but if you already know you want it, just go straight on over to this page right here and it will notify me to send you all your goodies and get you plugged into our amazing groups too!
There are 4 Different Categories in the Vitality Line: Herb, Citrus, Spice, and Supplement
Here are my Top 10 Vitality Oils (not in any particular order)
Basil Vitality–Basil Vitality oil (Ocimum basilicum) has a sweet, warm scent and flavor. This herb is found in a variety of dishes and is popular in both Asian and European cooking. With Basil Vitality™ essential oil, it’s easy to add this well-loved seasoning to whatever you like. Using an essential oil, you’ll get a brighter flavor than dried herbs without the hassle of fresh herbs.
Young Living’s Basil Vitality essential oil pairs well with savory foods, but you can also add its sweet, slightly peppery flavor to any meal. Try Basil Vitality oil with sauces, breads, soups, chicken, or seafood. Or try a sweet concoction like basil-strawberry lemonade. If you want a lighter basil flavor in your dish, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your preparations.
Lavender Vitality-The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that pairs well with both rich and light foods. Although more popular with sweeter recipes, Lavender Vitality oil’s benefits extend to savory dishes as well. In fact, lavender is sometimes included in the famous Herbes de Provence along with spices such as marjoram, thyme, oregano, and rosemary. Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb, or even potatoes.
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) Vitality™ is more than just a seasoning—it may also support a healthy lifestyle when taken as a dietary supplement.* Oregano Vitality essential oil is a key ingredient in ImmuPower™ essential oil blend.
Oregano Vitality essential oil is an easy way to flavor savory dishes. Its distinctive, pungent taste makes it an indispensable addition to Mediterranean and Mexican cuisines, though it can be used in a variety of cuisines and recipes. Add sparingly to various dishes for extra flavoring like italian dishes!
Nutmeg Vitality-Nutmeg comes from an evergreen tree indigenous to Indonesia. Steam distilled from the fruit and seeds of the tree, Nutmeg Vitality™ essential oil has a sweet and distinctly spicy taste, making it both a powerful and versatile essential oil.
Nutmeg Vitality™ is particularly good for enhancing the flavor of winter produce such as acorn squash, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin.
Along with flavoring your favorite recipes, Nutmeg Vitality oil has many health benefits, including cognitive function support, immune support, and powerful antioxidants.*
- Put 1 drop of Nutmeg Vitality and 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex into a capsule and take it to support cognitive function.*
- Place 1–2 drops into a smoothie or green drink to support a healthy immune system.*
- Add Nutmeg Vitality to your favorite holiday baked goods.
- Use it in savory dishes to subtly enhance and round out the flavor.
Peppermint Vitality- This oil has a bright, cool flavor, with benefits that include gastrointestinal comfort and normal digestion support, in addition to its great taste.* Peppermint Vitality oil can support healthy gut function and digestive efficiency.* Because of its great taste, it’s easy to add this versatile oil to your tea or experiment with it in your baking.
- Add to your daily dietary supplements as overall support for healthy digestive system comfort.* Simply add 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning.
- Blend with your pre-workout drink for an energizing start or wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake.
- Use in baking and in a wide variety of desserts.
Cinnamon Bark Vitality- Not only is Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil used for its unique and spicy notes in recipes, but it’s also a great dietary supplement included in Thieves and Inner Defense!
- Taking Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil as a dietary supplement can support healthy digestion and help maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Turn your NingXia Red® shot into a “Hot Shot” by adding a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon
Grapefruit Vitality , Lemon Vitality, and Orange Vitality are all Citrus Oils.
Citrus oils can add a bright, dynamic flavor to many dishes. Its versatility in sweet and savory recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world.
Use citrus oils to add flavor to savory foods like fish and chicken or sweet foods like pastries and cakes.
Citrus oils have a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon, Tangerine or Orange Vitality for a convenient way to use this great flavor. Start small with a single drop of oil.
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Blend a drop into your pancake batter
- Create your own salad dressing with citrus oils!
- Add to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.
With Thieves® Vitality™ you’ll have a quick and easy way to balance your busy life and your wellness. With Young Living’s Thieves Vitality essential oil you can support overall wellness and a healthy immune system* with just a few drops.
Thieves Vitality combines Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon Bark, and Rosemary essential oils to create one of our most popular products. These ingredients synergistically combine to offer one of the key benefits of Thieves Vitality oil: overall wellness and support of a healthy immune system. Additionally, Eucalyptus Radiata Vitality may also help support a healthy respiratory system when taken internally*.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Put a drop or a swirl of Thieves Vitality essential oil in your morning juice, tea, or coffee. The spicy, sweet flavor will also give your morning beverage a flavor boost.
- Add a drop to oatmeal, granola, or other cereal to elevate your breakfast.
- Take a shot of NingXia Red® with a drop of Thieves Vitality for a quick, spicy boost to your daily NingXia Red shot.
Now if you don’t already have your starter kit, you get to get started with these great oils right away. Your kit will include 5 Vitality Essential Oils and 5 of the “Regular” Essential Oils. It comes with samples of some other great things to try AND the best part, a DIFFUSER!!! The kit is worth over $300 and you get it for $160!! They just UPGRADED to the Desert Mist diffuser as well which is really pretty too! You can go learn more about the kit here or you can get started right NOW!!
I do receive compensation when you order the kits through my links. You will also get my training and my team to help support you on your oily journey as well as some free goodies for joining (up to $25 in value)